About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia
A hopeful emerging filmmaker

Tim Tams on Venice S2!

Thursday, April 1, 2010
I am OFFICIALLY a blogger. Wow i never thought Id see the day. So ill start by saying that im sorry to anyone who reads this and are dissapointed. Its more for my own benefit anyway.

Iv never been good with words and deep stuff so you may have to bare with me.

So right this second I am tweeting (as usual), so many people have asked me why I do it. I dont have an easy explanation for that, although I have tryed to explain and end up coming out looking like an idiot. The amount of diverse and wonderful people I have the pleasure of talking to is just unbelievable. All over the world, I am able to talk to people in Holland, America, Africa, Germany, Canada etc etc.

Thanks to Crystal, Kim and Hope, I have been brought into this most wonderful community full of so much support and love. A group of people who are just so utterly positive about every aspect... well except FUCBS. But thats a different story.

So yesterday I found out that OGJ gave Crystal and Kimmy the goods from us Aussies!
Nawwwwww. ------------>
She really loved the Tim Tams... haha. And if I didn't know any better Id say that OGJ was.. blushing?? well damn, I think I would have fallen over and died right there.

OGJ - "she was really kissing all of YOU. She said lets do this for Team Aussie. and then WHAMMO. She and KT were so thankful for all the kind words and amazing gifts from Team Aussie"


So now apparently Tim Tams are making an appearance in Season 2...


SO WORTH WAITING FOR.
web site hit counter