About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia
A hopeful emerging filmmaker

The big APPLE

Thursday, May 6, 2010

If you remember, I posted about 2 weeks ago that I was squeeeing with excitement over something. Well the plan was... Go to LA for a week, live the dream, come face to face with the hollywood sign, visit venice beach itself. Well that plan fell through as I realised I wouldnt be able to drink, and I would rather save more money and go for longer in 2 years time.
So... I did the next best thing...
I went out and purchased a MacBook Pro. So I am officially a Mac user. No longer am I in the wonderful world of the PC's. I am out of my comfort zone.
And I LOVE IT.
I know Rowdie is eagerly awaiting this post. He was there with me for moral support whilst this purchase took place. I would give you a play by play but apparently that is just uncool.
So yes, this doesn't have much on a trip to the streets of Los Angeles. But its still exciting and it will keep me amused for two years while I wait...



web site hit counter