About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia
A hopeful emerging filmmaker

Y'all.

Thursday, May 20, 2010
I just arrived home from a glorious day at work. All is well. Sitting in my bedroom atop my bed devouring 2 slices of Vegemite toast. Sipping from my new eco friendly Venice bottle I just received in the mail. I think Im falling in love with water. My bladder is going to hate me in about an hour.
The second I finish this post Im going to put season 6 of the L word on. Don't you just love it when you go shopping for someone else and you come home with a bunch of things for yourself?
Anyway, whats with Australia being so far behind American tv shows? Just another reason I would love to move to the states. At least I wont have to wait a year to see the next season of whatever Im watching at the time. Because lets face it, 98% of what we watch over here is American. Im not complaining! I cringe when I hear Australian accents on television. We sound like wankers on crack. I suppose it gives us character. But it should be left on the streets and off the big screen. Well apart from Mcleods Daughters that is.

web site hit counter