About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia
A hopeful emerging filmmaker

DigiTale

Monday, August 16, 2010
4th week! I have been here for almost 4 weeks.
So far I have done a 9 shot, watched actors do there thang, been trained on the cameras, written my rough draft of a 6 minute short, directed a 24hr 36 shot shoot, learned the basics in constructing cinema etc etc. Every day is different.
Although this week we have to Write, Direct and Produce our own 3 minute piece telling people a personal story about ourselves using only our own voice as a voice over, photographs, still images, sound and text/titles. It must not exceed 250 words.
We were told that we have to be brave and daring. The whole school will be watching on Friday.
Im not gonna lie... Im a tad scared.
A theatre full of people listening to my own voice tell my own personal story?
oh SHIT.
web site hit counter